SEO CONSULTANT IN DALLAS, TX
Delivering Business Solutions To Local Businesses
Your SEO Pro
Struggling with Your SEO? Let's talk about it!
Hey there! I’m Pat Quiroz an SEO Consultant based in Dallas, Tx. My SEO services focus on helping you rank and drive revenue from search engines, such as Google.
I Solve Real Problems
what can I do for you?
Your Dallas SEO expert
Unlike agencies, I only take on a select group of clients to ensure I provide the highest level of service. My SEO consulting approach is different. I don’t care about vanity metrics. SEO consultants will tell you that rankings and page views matter. They don’t. I’m only concerned with metrics that help meet your business objectives. Whatever your goal. I’ll help you meet it.
WHAT IS SEO?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of growing traffic from the non-paid search listings on search engines (eg. Google, Yahoo and Bing) through a mixture of strategic techniques and external factors. Unlike paid advertising, you won’t see instant results from SEO work and it can take months to see the impact. SEO is a long-term investment in your business to generate growth, traffic, leads and sales over time.
WHAT DOES AN SEO CONSULTANT DO?
An SEO consultant will take actions to increase the organic traffic from search engines to your website. This can include but is not limited to:
- Reviewing your site content or structure
- Management of outreach and link building campaigns
- Keyword research
- SEO training
- Report on rankings, traffic and conversions from SEO
WHY HIRE AN SEO CONSULTANT?
In order to gain momentum while marketing your products and services in the internet space, you need to hire SEO consultants.
HOW TO CHOOSE A SEO CONSULTANT?
Choosing an SEO consultant to work with can be difficult. Here’s a quick checklist for you to follow when choosing a provider for SEO services. I based this on my own experience and Google’s guide on hiring an SEO.
- Do they follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines? Google has set guidelines for SEO professional to adhere by. Familiarise yourself with the webmaster guidelines and prepare some questions to ask your prospective hires.
- Do they offer ranking guarantees? No one can guarantee a #1 ranking on Google, it’s not possible. It’s best you avoid these SEO consultants.
- What kind of results do they expect to see, and in what timeframe? SEO is a process and it doesn’t happen overnight. Go with an SEO consultant that gives you realistic projections for results.
- What SEO techniques do they adopt? Black hat, grey hat or white hat? White hat techniques are in line with Google’s webmaster guidelines.
- What’s your experience in my industry and country/city? SEO consultants can often specialist in certain industries and finding one that has worked with clients similar to you can often be useful.
WHAT IS IT LIKE WORKING WITH ME?
1. Initial Strategy Call: We will schedule a call at a time that suits you to discuss exactly what you’re looking for. I’ll share my thoughts and explain how I can help you.I’ll share some general advice and insight into your website that you can do with as you please.If we are both happy, you’ll know exactly what you’ll get, when you’ll get it and how much it costs. Then we will move onto the next step together!
2. SEO Audit: I’ll dive deep into your website and look at every aspect. I’ll then provide you with a detailed analysis of your current situation. We will discuss the insights together and I’ll use this conversation to create a bespoke SEO strategy for your business.
3. Implementation: Once we’ve collected the data and developed a bespoke strategy I’ll implement the recommendations. This usually involves some one off fixes and then a lot of ongoing work.
4. Monitoring & Optimization: Throughout the project I will monitor performance and make optimizations based on the data that we are seeing.
5. Reporting: I’ll be sure to keep you informed with monthly reporting so you can see exactly what’s happen with your SEO efforts!